Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Skygarden Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Marcel Wanders
- Shade Material: Plaster
- Dome-shaped, cast plaster shade with painted White inside
- Opal blown glass diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum and stainless steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- 156 in. cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Gold, Rust, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 250 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 156"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 23.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 167.8"
- Large Option Cord: Length 156"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
FU641009, FU641030, FU641044, FU641047, FU642009, FU642030, FU642044, FU642047
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.