Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Skygarden Suspension is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, cast plaster shade with painted White inside
- Opal blown glass diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum and stainless steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- 156 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Marcel Wanders
Finish: Black, Gold, Rust, White
Size: Small, Large
- Large option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 23.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 204"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.7"
- Cord: Length 156"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.