Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Skygarden Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Marcel Wanders
- Shade Material: Plaster
- Dome-shaped, cast plaster shade with painted White inside
- Opal blown glass diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum and stainless steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- 156 in. cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Gold, Rust, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 250 Watt (4000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cord: Length 156"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 23.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 167.8"
- Large Option Cord: Length 156"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 35.4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.