The Flos Skygarden Suspension, designed by Marcel Wanders, is a dome pendant with a sculpted garden foliage motif on its interior, inspired by an antique decorated plaster ceiling from one of Wanders' previous homes. It provides surprising and delightful contrast to the sleek exterior. Adding to Skygarden's distinctive appeal is the intricate lattice-work detail over the light source.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Skygarden Suspension is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, cast plaster shade with painted White inside
- Opal blown glass diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum and stainless steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- 156 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Marcel Wanders
- Large option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11.8", Overall Diameter 23.6"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.7", Overall Diameter 35.4"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 167.8"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length 11.8", Adjustable To 173.7"
- Cord: Length 156"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...