Make a big impression with the Artemide Skydro Ceiling Light. At just under 21 square feet, these giant pebbles bounce and bend light to create a visual masterpiece. The non-electrified version allows existing light in the space to beautifully shine off its highly reflective surface. The electrified version offers indirect lighting from a suspended pebble for greater shadow/light contrast around the main unit.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Skydro Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Molded thermoplastic pebbles
- Polished Chrome finish
- Electrified: indirect light comes from die-cast polished aluminum pebble integrated in the luminaire
- Non-electrified: accent light comes from other light source separate from luminaire
- Single modules can be grouped together to form various configurations; assembly kit (template) and electric connection kit required
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove
- Fixture_Electrified: Height 16.63", Width 56.13", Depth 53.5"
- Fixture_Non-electrified: Height 5.38", Width 56.13", Depth 53.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...