FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Transparent Organza outer fabric shade
- Translucent White inner fabric shade
- Hang Straight canopy
- Three 12" and one 6" stems
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze Organza, Satin Nickel with Silver Organza
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 6.5", Diameter 30":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 48.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 6", Diameter 22":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 48":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 5", Diameter 16":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47":
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6020.13, 6020.51, 6021.13, 6021.51, 6022.13, 6022.51
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Soft, simple, pure design. The Sonneman Puri 3-Light Pendant is an attractive option when creating a relaxed look in transitional spaces. Its outer organza shades gently veil inner linen shades, softening the entire look for casual elegance in almost any ...
Introducing the rise of modern deco, the Sonneman Paramount Drum Pendant features a familiar polished, textural shade and shape that provides abundant illumination. The bottom etched glass diffuser hides the fixture's inner mechanics for a clean-lined piece that complements a ...
The Sonneman Velo Drum Pendant pulls back the veil of design elegance, enhancing dining rooms with class and glamor. Featuring frosted glass panels that round the fixture, this piece also works well in transitional and modern spaces thanks to its ...