Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Powell Street Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, spun metal shade with White glass diffuser
- Coated interior
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. field-cuttable cable
- ETL Listed
Shade: High Gloss Black with White Inside, High Gloss White with White Inside, Satin Nickel with Sunrise Orange Inside, Satin Nickel with White Inside
Canopy Finish: Black, Satin Nickel, White
Lamping: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type G40 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent Option Canopy: Height 0.5"
- Fluorescent Option Canopy: Height 1.9"
- Incandescent Option Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fluorescent Option Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 12.4", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84.4"
- Cable: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.