Clean, contemporary and satiny smooth. The Tech Lighting Powell Street Pendant features a large dome-shaped spun metal shade that is coated on the interior with White or Sunrise Orange for a wash of white or tinted downlight.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Powell Street Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped, spun metal shade with White glass diffuser
- Coated interior
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. field-cuttable cable
- ETL Listed
High Gloss Black with White Inside,
High Gloss White with White Inside,
Satin Nickel with Sunrise Orange Inside,
Satin Nickel with White Inside
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt Type GX24Q-3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).Incandescent option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type G40 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 12.4", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84.4"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Incandescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fluorescent Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.9", Diameter 4.5"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...