Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Bruno Scissor Arm Pharmacy Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2002
- Shade Material: Metal
- Metal shade
- Pivoting and expanding scissor arm
- Pin-up kit with cord/24" cord cover, or direct wire
- Cord cover
- On/Off Shade Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Lead Bronze Finish w/ Ebonized Nickel Accents, White Powder Coat Finish w/ Polished Nickel Accents
- One 60 Watt (540 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 5", Height 10.5", Extension Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 29"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 2.5", Diameter 8"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.