When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The AJ Eklipta Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen
- Finish: Aluminum
- Material: White powder coated spun aluminum, handblown White Opal glass shade
- Mounts directly to finished surface
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium
- One 40 Watt (450 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4.2", Height 8.7"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 4.2", Height 13.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.