Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini Table Lamp - Incandescent is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Stamped, anodized shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Fully Adjustable extruded Aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless Steel tension cables
- Stainless Steel tension springs
- On/Off switch on lampholder
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Aluminum, Black, White
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Table Base Option Arm: Length 26.75"
- Table Base Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 40.5"
- Table Clamp Option Arm: Length 26.75"
- Table Clamp Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 40.5"
- In-Set Pivot Option Arm: Length 26.75"
- In-Set Pivot Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 40.5"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
A005908+A004100, A005908+A004200, A005928+A004100, A005928+A004200, A005938+A004100, A005938+A004200, TOL0045, TOL0046, TOL0047
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Anglepoise Type 75 Mini Desk Lamp scales down the original 1950s design. adapting the same mechanics and light efficacy in to a more convenient size for smaller spaces. The aluminum shade is crisp. yet smooth—emblematic of mid-century modern aesthetics—and ...
The award-winning Z-Bar. designed specifically for smaller workspaces. The Koncept Z-Bar Mini Gen 3 Desk Lamp has the same flexibility and reach. with the infinitely adjustable three-bar design. A touchstrip dimmer near the head allows for easy access and light ...
The Artemide Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp creates sharp and clear task lighting in a superbly-engineered design with supreme flexibility. The Tolomeo Mini Floor Lamp was designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina. The Tolomeo design received the Compass d'oro ...