Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mini Table Lamp - Incandescent is available with the following:
- Stamped, anodized shade
- Shade rotates 360 degrees
- Fully Adjustable extruded Aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum joints
- Polished Die-Cast Aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless Steel tension cables
- Stainless Steel tension springs
- On/Off switch on lampholder
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- UL Listed
Finish: Aluminum, Black, White
Installation Type: Table Base, Table Clamp, In-Set Pivot
- One 72 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Arm: Length 26.75"
- Height: Extension Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 40.5"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
A005908+A004100, A005908+A004200, A005928+A004100, A005928+A004200, A005938+A004100, A005938+A004200, TOL0045, TOL0046, TOL0047
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.