Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Micro Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Stamped anodized matte aluminum shade
- Shade tilts and rotates 360 degrees on lampholder
- Chromed steel stem
- Polished extruded aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints, base and tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Inline on/off switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 67.69"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable To 27.2"
- Stem: Height 40.56"
- Base: Diameter 9"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.