FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Giancarlo Fassina, Michele De Lucchi
- Material: Anodized aluminum articulated arm structure
- Flared shade
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Dimmer on cord
- Suitable for cord and plug connection to wall outlet or for direct mounting to junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In Italy
Finish: Aluminum, Black
Shade Material: Black, Fiber, Parchment
Shade Size: 12 inch, 14 inch, 17 inch
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 inch Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 43.31", Adjustable To 77.95", Depth 38.19":
- 12 inch Option Shade Height 8.66", Diameter 12.6":
- 14 inch Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 43.31", Adjustable To 79.53", Depth 39.37":
- 14 inch Option Shade Height 9.84", Diameter 14.17":
- 17 inch Option Fixture Height Adjustable From 43.31", Adjustable To 81.1", Depth 40.16":
- 17 inch Option Shade Height 11.42", Diameter 16.54":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TLM1102, TLM1103, TLM1104, TLM1105
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Highly versatile with the surrounding decor, the Hudson Valley Chatham Wall Sconce No. 6331 blends beautifully with transitional as well as American Traditional decor. Its swivel arm makes this a wonderful companion to bedside reading, and its faux silk shade ...
The Hudson Valley Ludlow Wall Sconce No. 6921 combines the lovely detail of traditional American design with modern functionality. The brass arm extends nearly two feet to bring the warm glow diffused by the Off-White faux silk shade wherever it's ...