Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Tolomeo Mega Wall Light is available with the following:
- Flared shade with aluminum frame
- Anodized aluminum articulated arm structure
- Polished die-cast aluminum joints
- Polished die-cast aluminum tension control knobs
- Stainless steel tension cables
- Polished die-cast aluminum wall plate
- Dimmer on cord
- Suitable for cord and plug connection to wall outlet or for direct mounting to junction boxes
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, 2003
Shade Color: Fiber, Parchment
Size: 14 inch, 17 inch
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).Or One 150 Watt 120 Volt G40 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 14 inch Option Fixture: Height Adjustable To 79.5"
- 14 inch Option Shade: Height 9.88"
- 17 inch Option Fixture: Height Adjustable To 81"
- 17 inch Option Shade: Height 11.44"
- 14 inch Option Shade: Diameter 14.19"
- 17 inch Option Shade: Diameter 16.5"
- 14 inch Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable To 71.69"
- 17 inch Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable To 72.81"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
TLM1102, TLM1103, TLM1104, TLM1105
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add just a spot of light for late night bedside reading, or create a cozy contemporary study nook with the Artemide Tolomeo Micro Wall Spot. The shade is fully tiltable, rotatable and adjustable for absolute control of the light direction. ...
Reach for unparalleled light with the Artemide Tolomeo Maxi Wall Sconce. Its wall mounted design means convenient task lighting in every room, and its articulated body structure is fully adjustable. Features a highly polished anodized finish. Based off of the ...
Inspired by the original iconic design that won the Compasso d'Oro award in 1989, the Artemide Tolomeo Mini Wall Lamp excels in providing adjustable task lighting for smaller spaces. Features five separate adjustable points on the fixture, and utilizes stainless ...