FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Gea Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Marivi Calvo in 2013
- Material: Natural wood veneer, matte satin acrylic bottom diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and aircraft suspension cable included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Blue, Natural Cherry, Chocolate, Orange, Red, Turquoise, Yellow
Size: Small, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 96"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 7.8", Diameter 16.5", Weight 3.6 Lbs.
- Small Option Suspension: Length 103.8"
- Large Option Cable: Length 96"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 9.8", Diameter 27.5", Weight 7.5 Lbs.
- Large Option Suspension: Length 105.8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
GEA S E26 UL 20, GEA S E26 UL 21, GEA S E26 UL 22, GEA S E26 UL 24, GEA S E26 UL 25, GEA S E26 UL 26, GEA S E26 UL 28, GEA S E26 UL 30, GEA S E26 UL 31, GEA S GU24 UL 20, GEA S GU24 UL 21, GEA S GU24 UL 22, GEA S GU24 UL 24, GEA S GU24 UL 25, GEA S GU24 UL 26, GEA S GU24 UL 28, GEA S GU24 UL 30, GEA S GU24 UL 31, SGEA S E26 UL 20, SGEA S E26 UL 21, SGEA S E26 UL 22, SGEA S E26 UL 24, SGEA S E26 UL 25, SGEA S E26 UL 26, SGEA S E26 UL 28, SGEA S E26 UL 30, SGEA S E26 UL 31, SGEA S GU24 UL 20, SGEA S GU24 UL 21, SGEA S GU24 UL 22, SGEA S GU24 UL 24, SGEA S GU24 UL 25, SGEA S GU24 UL 26, SGEA S GU24 UL 28, SGEA S GU24 UL 30, SGEA S GU24 UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A tangled mass of fibers embraces light in the Arturo Alvarez Caos A Pendant, finding beauty in chaos. Constantly discovering new materials, Alvarez utilizes a pressed recycled cellulose cord with highly durable qualities, staying true to environmentally conscious methods of ...
Originally designed in 2002 by Ferruccio Laviani, the Kartell Small FLY Pendant expands the classic collection with a smaller-scale dome shade in a vibrant range of favorite colors. The gradual concave curve at the base is the defining characteristic of ...
Symmetrical simplicity. A seamless ring of energy efficient fluorescence, the LZF Cuad Pendant tweaks the clean lines with something as seemingly innocuous as a suspension cable. The need for electronic ballast turns a functional necessity into a key design element, ...