FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Zylinder Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical outer Clear glass shade
- Cylindrical inner perforated metal shade
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports
- Round Black ceiling canopy
- 10' field-cuttable suspension cables
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 8
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 16.5", Diameter 6.5":
- 3 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 136.5":
- 5 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 5 Light Option Shade Height 16.5", Diameter 6.5":
- 5 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 136.5":
- 8 Light Option Cord Length 120":
- 8 Light Option Shade Height 16.5", Diameter 6.5":
- 8 Light Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 136.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
4395.57, 4397.57, 4399.57
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The crisp, clean lines of the Zylinder in a crisp, clean linear configuration. The Sonneman Zylinder Multi-Light Linear Pendant features three or six of the distinctive Zylinder shades (Clear glass around gleaming perforated metal), arranged into precise rows. Ideal for ...