Charlotte van der Waals is the name of both the designer herself and her industrial design studio based in Amsterdam. Since beginning her design career in the early 1970s, van der Waals has created a wide range of distinctive jewelry, vases, clocks and other home accessories. With these designs, her goal is "aesthetic simplicity," to contain complexity in harmonious, deceptively simple forms.
The World Time Clock is available with the following:
- Black injected ABS barrel case embossed with an international city name for each of the 24 time zones
- Seiko timepiece with 2-yr watch battery
- Made in the Netherlands for Studio TRV
- Designed by Charlotte van der Waals
- Item Width 1.5", Diameter 1.5":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Proving that quantity is not necessarily synonymous with quality, designer Pio Manzu's Alessi Cronotime Clock is reintroduced here in the second edition of the 1966 original. Available in Black or Orange, the Cronotime Clock is named after the mythological incorporeal ...