Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Wilson Cabinet is available with the following:
- Walnut cabinet
- Water-based clear coat finish
- 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors in White multi-coat lacquer
- Integrated handles
- Adjustable shelves in two storage compartments
- Finished back panel
- Non-marking leveler feet for stability on uneven floors
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant
- Item: Height 22", Width 62", Depth 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A detail normally reserved for house siding--overlapping wood slats--gives the Blu Dot Lap 2 Door/2 Drawer Credenza its unique architectural look. Behind the maple slats, two central drawers and two side cabinets provide ample storage for any kind of clothes ...
Your best pal in the workplace. The Vitra MedaPal Chair is a sleek, streamlined and ergonomic workhorse. It adjusts at a variety of levels to conform perfectly to a person's body and posture: seat height, armrest height, optional lumbar support ...