FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Waterloo Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Silk
- Off White faux silk shades
- Metal frame with cut crystal accents
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54" suspension chain
- Transparent glass-sleeved candlesticks
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 12, 9
- 12 Light Option: Twelve 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 9 Light Option: Nine 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 12 Light Option Chain: Length 54"
- 12 Light Option Fixture: Height 28", Diameter 36"
- 9 Light Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- 9 Light Option Chain: Length 54"
- 9 Light Option Fixture: Height 26", Diameter 31"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Currey and Company Waterloo Chandelier impresses on a variety of levels. There's its grand size (almost 5' tall), its classic, elegant lines and the unexpected materials used to achieve such scale and elegance: wrought iron topped with bent Gray-washed ...