FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Tesla 3.5 inch Pro LED Round 30-45 Degree Adjustable High Output Trim is available with the following:
- Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- 3.5" Round LED 30°-45° Adjustable Trim
- ELV dimming down to 15%
- Life expectancy up to 50,000 hours
- Extruded aluminum heat sink
- Multi-chip LED technology for maximum brightness
- Interchangeable reflectors for changing beam spreads
- Uses ANSI compliant LEDs for the finest color consistency possible
- Comes with interior open reflector and borosilicate glass lens
- Adjustment allows for accent lighting of wall art
- Two heavy gauge retention clips hold trim firmly to housing
- Maintains lamp in vertical position from a 30° to 45° slope
- Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In USA
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Copper Bronze, White
Color Temperature: 2700, 3000, 3500, 4000
CRI: 85, 90
Beam Spread: 26, 38
- 2700K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- 2700K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- 3000K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K
- 3000K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 3500K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K
- 4000K Option: 21.5 Watt (1165 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Trim: Depth 0.13", Diameter 5.25", Inner Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The energy efficient WAC Lighting 3 Inch Tesla LED Super Adjustable Round Trim is a minimum profile, 30 to 45 degree adjustable trim with an interior open reflector. Available in multiple finishes, optics and color temperatures. For use with WAC ...
The WAC Lighting 3 Inch Tesla LED Open Square Trim is a minimum profile, square downlight with an interior open reflector. This dimmable, energy efficient trim is available in multiple finishes, optics and color temperatures. Compatible with WAC HR-3LED series ...