FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 2014, Curio Design is a San Francisco-based studio with a mission to improve LED technology with hands-on and ergonomic lighting designs. In the short time since their launch, Curio Design has lived up to their name with a genuine curiosity for lighting research, having already won awards for their home and office-friendly floor and table lamps.
The Structo LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Iddo Zimmermann, Naty Moskovich in 2015
- Awards: A' Design Award (2015), Spark Award (2015)
- Material: Beech Wood, Aluminum and Plastic
- 90/10 light guide technolgy (90% down and 10% indirect up light)
- Rotational axis swings the head horizontally
- Wireless Bluetooth dimming (controlled with the free Curio Remote app)
- App automatically syncs to the fixture when the Bluetooth is activated
- Touch on/of switch remembers the last light intensity used
- Black electrical cord
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- On/Off Stem Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Made In Taiwan
Color: Black, Blue, Dark Walnut, Orange, Pink, Yellow, White Smoke
- 7 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cord Length 59":
- Fixture Length 23.6", Width 13.4", Height 23.6":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bifurcated brilliance. The Pablo Gloss LED Table Lamp ups the functionality factor by splitting the humble shade in two. The dual-focused LED lamps fully rotate and tilt, with the independent operation of each transparent acrylic shade controlling the desired mix ...