FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Staccato S-Shaped Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- 10 cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Opal and Clear, Pearl, Stone and Clear
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
- Ten 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Short Option Canopy: Width 27.5", Depth 4.8"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 57", Height 4.8"
- Short Option Shade: Diameter 2.31"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 26.8", Adjustable To 37"
- Standard Option Canopy: Width 27.5", Depth 4.8"
- Standard Option Fixture: Width 57", Height 4.8"
- Standard Option Shade: Diameter 2.31"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.8", Adjustable To 47"
- Long Option Canopy: Width 27.5", Depth 4.8"
- Long Option Fixture: Width 57", Height 4.8"
- Long Option Shade: Diameter 2.31"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 46.3", Adjustable To 56.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
134915-03-G261, 134915-03-H261, 134915-03L-G261, 134915-03L-H261, 134915-03L-ZX261, 134915-03S-G261, 134915-03S-H261, 134915-03S-ZX261, 134915-03-ZX261, 134915-05-G261, 134915-05-H261, 134915-05L-G261, 134915-05L-H261, 134915-05L-ZX261, 134915-05S-G261, 134915-05S-H261, 134915-05S-ZX261, 134915-05-ZX261, 134915-07-G261, 134915-07-H261, 134915-07L-G261, 134915-07L-H261, 134915-07L-ZX261, 134915-07S-G261, 134915-07S-H261, 134915-07S-ZX261, 134915-07-ZX261, 134915-08-G261, 134915-08-H261, 134915-08L-G261, 134915-08L-H261, 134915-08L-ZX261, 134915-08S-G261, 134915-08S-H261, 134915-08S-ZX261, 134915-08-ZX261, 134915-10-G261, 134915-10-H261, 134915-10L-G261, 134915-10L-H261, 134915-10L-ZX261, 134915-10S-G261, 134915-10S-H261, 134915-10S-ZX261, 134915-10-ZX261, 134915-20-G261, 134915-20-H261, 134915-20L-G261, 134915-20L-H261, 134915-20L-ZX261, 134915-20S-G261, 134915-20S-H261, 134915-20S-ZX261, 134915-20-ZX261
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Planar LED Linear Suspension takes its unique design inspiration from the from Frank Lloyd Wright’s organic architecture of Fallingwater House. This Pennsylvania house sits nestled amongst a forest and creek, with many straight levels extruding outwards creating ...
As though lifted from a classical score, the Rhapsody LED Linear Suspension by Synchronicity embodies the elegant, whimsical nature of the all-to-familiar treble clef. Its design consists of several steel ribbons that bend and curl around a trio of Swarovski ...
Striking and delicate, the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Linear Suspension presents an unusual, angular silhouette that commands attention. Hand-forged wrought iron creates elegant curves and angles, lending strength and structure. Six smooth glass bowls bloom from the iron body, furthering the ...