FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Signata Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Flat, linear body
- Exposed bulbs
- Crystal clear glass paneling
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited One Year
- Made In China
Finish: Classic Pewter, Natural Brass
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 16", Height 7.5", Depth 4.5", Weight 4.2 Lbs.:
- 2 Light Option Wall Plate Width 6.75", Height 4.5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24", Height 7.5", Depth 4.75", Weight 6 Lbs.:
- 3 Light Option Wall Plate Width 6.75", Height 4.5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 30", Height 7.5", Depth 4.75", Weight 7.5 Lbs.:
- 4 Light Option Wall Plate Width 6.75", Height 4.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Frame your contemporary bathroom mirror with the Feiss Colin Bath Bar. A sleek transitional fixture, the Colin Bath Bar creates flattering, even light with its White opal etched glass shade. Choose from a rich Oiled Bronze or refined Brushed Steel ...
Clean lines and symmetry make the Kichler O Hara Bath Bar elegantly simple. The Satin Etched Opal Glass shades diffuse the beams from the included lamps softly, while sitting on a metallic frame. For added lighting versatility, this fixture may ...
The Kichler Freeport Bath Bar features an innovative design that is simultaneously linear and arched. This curvilinear profile conplements the bold metalwork of polished nickel. Striking dual etched linear textured glass panels subtly diffuse light for a dramatic effect. Can ...