Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Richmond Bi-Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, fabric
- Fabric upholstery
- Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Waterfowl down cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and legs
- Wenge finish
- Flippable seat and back cushions
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Arm: Height 26"
- Item: Width 104", Height 34", Depth 72"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 22"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Pezzan Iris Sleeper Sofa adds to comfortable contemporary decor with its smooth upholstery and contrasting trim. In addition to the tailored good looks of the sofa, it converts quickly and easily into a queen-sized bed via the specialized FAST ...
Lengthen the time you spend relaxing and enjoying your living space with the Gan Rugs Bandas Chaise Lounge E. Designed to mix and match with other Bandas seating components and rugs, this chaise has a unique pattern created by variably ...