FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The ReveaLED Single Open Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Andre Kikoski
- Material: Metal and Crystal
- Metal and Swarovski crystal shade
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 79" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with 0-10 Volt dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Earth Black, Glimmer Silver, Pristine White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
- Small Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Medium Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Large Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 0.08 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 79"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12.5", Height 12.5", Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.5"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 79"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 15.5", Height 15.5", Depth 4.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 94.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 79"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 18.5", Height 18.5", Depth 4.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 97.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SRE110DN-BK2S, SRE110DN-SI1S, SRE110DN-WH2S, SRE111DN-BK2S, SRE111DN-SI1S, SRE111DN-WH2S, SRE120DN-BK2S, SRE120DN-SI1S, SRE120DN-WH2S, SRE121DN-BK2S, SRE121DN-SI1S, SRE121DN-WH2S, SRE130DN-BK2S, SRE130DN-SI1S, SRE130DN-WH2S, SRE131DN-BK2S, SRE131DN-SI1S, SRE131DN-WH2S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The simplicity of the Swarovski ReveaLED Single Closed Pendant is quite deceptive. Its shade is a sleek metal square, with a solid exterior that keeps the light directed inward. The truth is revealed within, with an interior coated with Swarovski ...