FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Relativity Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Salvage Zinc Exterior with Chalkboard Interior
- Material: Hand-Forged Iron and Rebar
- Domed metal shade
- Salvaged Zinc Exterior with Chalkboard Interior finish
- Hand-formed iron and rebar body
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (960 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 120":
- Large Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 8":
- Large Option Fixture Height 16", Diameter 34":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 138":
- Medium Option Cable Length 120":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 8":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 27":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 134":
- Small Option Cable Length 120":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2", Diameter 8":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10", Diameter 21":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 132":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Conjure up Restoration style schoolhouse ambiance with the Hudson Valley Branford Pendant. The durable mouth-blown Triplex (safety) glass diffuses glare while delivering bright illumination, making this an excellent choice for high-traffic areas.
Once upon a time (not so long ago), Corbett Lighting created the Enchanted LED Pendant. Uniting a handcrafted Iron silhouette and glimmering Italian Drops, this elegant suspension light evokes a sphere of delicate, twisting branches adorned with icy crystals. At ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...