FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Refrax Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, Azurite, Black Diamond, Boa, Bullet, Travertine, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Teak, Jaguar, Ocelot
- Medium Option: Nine 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Ten 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Five 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Six 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eleven 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 24.5", Weight 42 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 24.5", Weight 30 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 48", Height 24.5", Depth 4", Weight 50 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 168.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From Manhattan island to your kitchen island: the Corbett Lighting Graffiti Linear Suspension merges New York street art inspiration with Los Angeles glamour to create a unique ceiling light. Composed of shimmering ribbons of handcrafted Iron, it exudes elegance with ...
Combining sublime simplicity with high-impact, flawless illumination, the Tech Lighting Rae Linear Suspension is the ultimate modern statement. At just one inch wide and less than an inch high, the special co-extruded remote phosphor LED channel allows bright, perfectly even ...
Modern industrial design is attractive and dynamic in the LBL Lighting Calix Linear Suspension. The lightweight aluminum frame is sleek and streamlined, suspended by ultra-thin aircraft cable. Infinitely adjustable LED spotlights each rotate 360º within their concentric brackets, allowing layered ...