Flat panels with dynamic presence. The Tech Lighting Span Bath Bar features cutting-edge technology that makes light appear to come out of thin air. By placing the energy-efficient LED light source along the edge of the Frosted glass plate, the entire panel glows when illuminated, giving modern vanities a high-tech, futuristic feel.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Span Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Edge-lit light guide
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer (not included)
- Rectangular wall plate
- May be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Direct option only emits light from one side of panel
- Direct / Indirect option emits direct light from one side of the panel and indirect (diffused) light from the other side of the panel
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Made In China
Direct / Indirect
- Small Option: 26 Watt (1215 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- Medium Option: 39 Watt (1820 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- Large Option: 52 Watt (2430 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- Large Option Fixture: Width 46.8", Height 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 35.3", Height 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24.6", Height 5.5", Depth 5.5"
Ratings: Based on 16 reviews, this product is rated 4.875 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.