The Period Arts Bodega Ceiling Fan provides satisfying air circulation in a design based on the historic West Coast Arts & Crafts style. The form is similar to Lapa, but with a rich hammered texture and exposed rivet assembly. Enjoy the Bodega Ceiling Fan indoors or in covered outdoor locations.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Bodega Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Antique industrial design
- Optional light kit available separately
- Hammered metal texture for aesthetic
- Install indoors or fully covered outdoor locations
- Body: Rubbed Bronze
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5047 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 57 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 89 CFM/Watt
- Installation Type: Standard/With Downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0 - 33)
- Comes with One 5.00 in., One 13.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Rubbed Bronze with Black,
Rubbed Bronze with Mahogany,
Rubbed Bronze with Maple
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003
- Blade: Diameter 52"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 8.75", Diameter 7.25"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 24"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.