The Foscarini Big Bang Suspension boldly pairs bright lighting and chaotic form, producing dramatic, delicious results. The Big Bang Suspension, a 2005 Enrico Franzolini and Vicente Garcia Jimenez design, features an inner glass shade that directs light upward and downward and diffuses it throughout the interior spaces created by the panels.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Big Bang Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Enrico Franzolini, Vicente Garcia Jimenez in 2005
- Material: Translucent Methacrylate panels and Lacquered Aluminum
- Red panels are silk-screen printed and painted on the outside
- Two field-adjustable stainless steel suspension cables
- Transparent cord and white metal canopy included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fluorescent Option: One 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Halogen Option: One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- LED Option: 37.7 Watt (3260 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 78 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 78 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92 Lbs.
- 78 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 78"
- 200 inch Option Canopy: Diameter 8.63"
- 200 inch Option Fixture: Width 37.75", Height 23.67", Depth 37.75", Weight 11.92 Lbs.
- 200 inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length 200"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.