The Audra Mini Pendant by Tech Lighting captures the essence of water with its thick, flowing glass and distorted lighting effect. Molded by Polish artisans to create an incredibly deep and rhythmic silhouette, the pendant’s undulating form fits over a single light source, bending and refracting light as though underwater. A stunning addition to counters and kitchen tables.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Audra Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- 6' of field-cuttable cable
- Includes 120V to 12V transformer
- Can mount to either a 4" square electrical box with round plaster ring or an octagonal electrical box (not included)
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmers(not included)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: Halogen: Limited 1 Year, LED: Limited 5 Year
- Made In China
- Halogen Option: One 35 Watt (536 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED Option: 8 Watt (500 Lumens) 12 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Canopy: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 5.9", Diameter 5.3"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 77.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.