A surreal interpretation of the vintage bulb design. The Mina Mini Pendant by Tech Lighting adopts the outward appearance of a classic incandescent, but replaces its glass with a perfect sphere of laser-etched, pure optic crystal, and its filament with a floating inner orb. The socket holder hides a downward-firing, integrated LED light, which causes the fixture to glow in stunning fashion once lit. Works well as a single or in a series, hung along counters and over tables for a chic minimalist aesthetic.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mina Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Laser-etched, pure optic crystal outer orb
- Floating glass inner orb
- 6' of field-cuttable cloth cord included
- Dimmable with low-voltage electronic dimmer
- Mounts to either a 4" square electrical box with round plaster ring or an octagon electrical box (not included)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Black and White Cord,
LED Warm Dimming 3000-2200K,
- LED Warm Dimming 3000-2200K Option: 14.5 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- LED 2200K Option: 14.5 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2200K
- LED 3000K Option: 14.5 Watt (290 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Canopy Height 0.5", Diameter 4.5":
- Cord Length 72":
- Fixture Height 7.6", Diameter 5":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 79.6":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.