A most unique design from a most iconic brand, the SONNEMAN Lighting Stix LED Pendant features a minimalistic approach that exudes a sense of chic style and ample illumination. Features precisely arranged square sticks that may be freely arranged and rearranged to your preferred composition. Made from metal with optical acrylic shades, and integrated LED technology for energy efficient lamping service.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies todays cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Stix LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Optical acrylic
- 6' adjustable cord
- 100-277VAC input w/LED driver
- Dimmable when used with ELV or TRIAC dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Bright Satin Aluminum
Number of Arms:
- 42 Watt (4300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- 84 Watt (8600 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 8"
- Fixture: Width 40"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 75"
- Shade: Length 40", Width 0.75", Height 0.75"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.