Oftentimes with lighting and design, less can be more, and the Stix LED Bath Bar by SONNEMAN Lighting is no exception. Its stunning, minimalist form features a narrow metal body and Optical Acrylic shade, the latter of which diffuses light from an integrated LED source. The resulting illumination is warm and widespread, giving your bathroom a style and function that is both pleasant and useful.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Stix LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman in 2016
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Optical Acrylic
- Stylish, minimalist design
- Energy-efficient LED lamping
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In China
Bright Satin Aluminum,
- 18 inch Option: 16 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 24 inch Option: 21 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 32 inch Option: 30 Watt (1390 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 40 inch Option: 35 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 18 inch Option Fixture Width 18", Height 0.75", Depth 1.5":
- 24 inch Option Fixture Width 24", Height 0.75", Depth 1.5":
- 32 inch Option Fixture Width 32", Height 0.75", Depth 1.5":
- 40 inch Option Fixture Width 40", Height 0.75", Depth 1.5":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.