A new class of pendant lighting emerges with the Flos Aim Multi-Light Pendant, featuring generous lengths of exposed cables that suspend and freely adjust multiple Aim LED Pendants. A special Multi-Light Canopy accommodates the multiple installation, with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 pendants per canopy. Held in place by the loose swags of wire, the cables feed through each rounded shade, determining the aim and distribution of bright LED light in chaotic compositions.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The AIM LED Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec in 2012
- Material: Varnished aluminum, photo-etched optical polycarbonate shade and thermoplastic internal reflector
- Multi-Light Canopy allows 2-5 pendants to be hardwired to one junction box
- Each pendant includes an individual canopy (for single pendant installation only)
- Adjustable cord and shade
- Each pendant includes a ceiling hook and 354" of cord
- Pendants can be suspended 118" from the ceiling
- Dimmable with an electronic low-voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Number of Lights:
- 40 Watt (2500 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- 60 Watt (3750 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- 80 Watt (5000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- 100 Watt (6250 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Canopy Diameter 5":
- Cord Length 354":
- Fixture Height 5.9", 8.3", Diameter 6.7", 9.6", Weight 4.2 Lbs., 7.1 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.