Twice the clean lines and shade of the Spectra Mono. The Umbrosa Spectra Duo Umbrella and Base features two 8 foot wide square shades cantilevered together off of a straight pole. (Their attachment to the pole at their corners gives the impression of a diamond shape.) Each colorful Sunbrella or Texsilk shade is independently tiltable for perfectly placed sun protection. Choose your best base for stable installation.
Umbrosa umbrellas don’t just create shade…. They make a statement. These “shadow creations” are as sculptural and visually striking as they are durable and easy to use. Basically, they add unexpected interest to contemporary outdoor decor while also protecting it—and you—from the sometimes harsh rays of the sun. All Umbrosa shades are designed and made in Belgium.
The Spectra Duo Umbrella and Base is available with the following:
- Designed by Dirk Wynants
- Finish: Silver
- Material: Sunbrella (100% solution-dyed acrylic) or Texsilk Olefin fabric
- Sunbrella: upholstery-grade fabric that is mold, mildew, fade and water-resistant
- Texsilk Olefin: umbrella-grade fabric that is mold, mildew, fade and water-resistant; can be machine washed
- Adjustable canopy
- Space-saving design: shades close horizontally and fold down to pole
- Includes storage bags
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 2 years against manufacturer defects, when used as directed
- Made In Belgium
Sunbrella Hot Pink,
Sunbrella Jockey Red,
Texsilk Olefin Alba,
Texsilk Olefin Mandarine,
Texsilk Olefin Mint,
Texsilk Olefin Natural,
Texsilk Olefin Nero,
Texsilk Olefin Red,
Texsilk Olefin Stone Grey,
Texsilk Olefin Sunflower,
Texsilk Olefin Tan,
Texsilk Olefin Taupe,
Texsilk Olefin Terra
Concrete Mounting Kit,
Paver Base with Cover - 700 Kit
- Post: Height 80"
- Shade: Width 98", Depth 98"
- Umbrosa umbrellas are among the strongest in the industry. That being said, it is recommended not to have an Umbrosa umbrella in a normal open position when weather is excessively windy, snowy or otherwise inclement. In such cases, it is recommended to fold the umbrella flat to the wall or pole and cover it with the included storage bag as needed. Periodically, the Sunbrella and Texsilk shade materials should be cleaned for long life and good looks.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.