Open your eyes to art, photographs, and the rest of your beautiful décor with the help of the Portrait Picture Light by Phoenix Day Company. Its functional design features independently adjustable heads that can be rotated to angle light where you need it most. In addition, the indirect lighting ensures the elimination of glare and hotspots for a clean ambient effect.
Phoenix Day Company is a luxury lighting brand originally founded in 1850 in San Francisco, CA. Prior to 1906, Phoenix Day was known as the Thomas Day Co., but following the destruction after the great earthquake, Thomas Day Co. rebranded with their current name as a symbol of the city’s rebirth. Since then, Phoenix Day Company has specialized in custom lighting and fine metal work for private residences and commercial projects, and much of their lighting can be found in historical sites all across the United States.
The Portrait Picture Light is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Independently adjustable heads
- Free of glare and hotspots
- UL listing available, call 877.445.4486 for more information
- Made In USA
- Dimmable Option Backplate: Width 10.25", Height 1.75"
- Dimmable Option Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 1.75", Depth 11.5"
- Non-Dimmable Option Backplate: Width 10.25", Height 1.75"
- Non-Dimmable Option Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 1.75", Depth 11.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.