Mid-century design for the modern home. Featuring oval and circle blades with two different blade diameters, the Minka Aire Cirque Fan with Light moves an impressive amount of air with its funky design. The motor is silent and operates via a wall control that offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and independent light dimming.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Cirque Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Integrated downlight
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Requires one 50W 120V MR16 GX5.3 bulb (not included)
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 3 blades with 54" blade diameter; 3 blades with 25" blade diameter
- AC motor
- Number of Blades: 6
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6000 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 47 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 127.7 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Polished Nickel with Translucent
Ratings: Based on 23 reviews, this product is rated 4.7391 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.