Vintage industrial lighting revived for your vanity needs. The Kichler Braelyn Bath Light is a remnant of 19th century lighting trends ubiquitous in the American industrial era. Downward light is cast through the casual glass jar style shades, but enhanced with a punctuated clear seedy glass design. The bulbs are held in place by perfectly contoured metal which give off a natural highlight when the fixture is lit. Install with vintage filament bulbs for a genuinely antiqued look.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Braelyn Bath Light is available with the following:
- Designed in 2014
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Clear Seedy Glass
- Ideal for vintage filament bulbs
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights:
- 2 Light Option: Two 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 40 Watt (135 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 15", Height 10", Depth 5.75", Weight 3.3Lbs.:
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24", Height 10", Depth 7.25", Weight 4.55Lbs.:
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 34.25", Height 10", Depth 7", 7.25", Weight 6Lbs.:
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.