The Hubbardton Forge Cityscape Large LED Linear Suspension is composed of vertical cylinders of varying lengths with an LED light source beneath. With the cylinders extending above and below the base, the viewer's eye travels throughout the whole piece, allowing the piece to be viewed in a more dynamic fashion. The finish option provides an interesting contrast against the aluminum rods. A modern addition for a variety of spaces, the state of the art LEDs will illuminate your space with long lasting energy efficiency.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Cityscape Large LED Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Material: Aluminum rods with steel frame
- Title 24 compliant
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Residential: Limited Lifetime; Commercial: Limited 5 Year
- Made In USA
- Long Option Fixture: Length 51.6", Width 51.6", Height 15.5", Depth 5.2", Weight 30.8Lbs
- Long Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 51.1", Adjustable To 63.1"
- Short Option Fixture: Length 51.6", Width 51.6", Height 15.5", Depth 5.2", Weight 30.8Lbs
- Short Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 30", Adjustable To 41.8"
- Standard Option Fixture: Length 51.6", Width 51.6", Height 15.5", Depth 5.2", Weight 30.8Lbs
- Standard Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 39.6", Adjustable To 51.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.