Hand-blown glass takes a life of its own with the 73.3 Multi-Light Pendant by Bocci. A trio of fixtures are shaped into unique asymmetrical forms similar to that of clouds and are covered in a heat-resistant ceramic fabric which gives the LED lighting a blurred, water-like effect. Uses strain relief connections, allowing the pendant lengths to be adjusted on site.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 73.3 Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel in 2017
- Material: Glass, ceramic fabric
- Hand-blown glass
- Heat-resistant ceramic fabric
- Uses strain relief connections, can be adjusted on site
- Teflon-coated field-cuttable coaxial suspension cable
- All mini canopy options require transformers to be remotely mounted
- For custom options, call (877) 445-4486
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.