FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Shade Material: Transparent Organza fabric outer with Translucent White fabric inner
- Hang Straight canopy
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze Organza, Satin Nickel with Silver Organza
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 6.5", Diameter 30":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 48.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 6", Diameter 22":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 48":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 5", Diameter 16":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47":
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6020.13, 6020.51, 6021.13, 6021.51, 6022.13, 6022.51
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally inspired by a brooch found in a French flea market, the Crystorama Broche Adjustable Semi Flushmount/Pendant shows off delicate tiers of hand painted Wrought Iron leaves wrapped in a metal foil. The multitude of textures combined with the organic ...
Sculptural yet natural, the Hubbardton Forge Moreau Tall Table Lamp creates a sense of airy movement despite its solid construction. A hand-forged wrought iron base boasts well-placed curves that impress the viewer with a different shape from every angle. The ...
The Cirrus 36 by Kalco Lighting, achieves a spectacular effect by joining floating sections of seeded, bubble glass, with hanging cables. Warm light filters through the textured glass. Kalco features hand-forged wrought-iron designs in rich, hand-painted finishes that begin with ...