FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Portico Outdoor Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Hand forged wrought iron
- Shade Material: Blown glass
- A coastal finish is required for warranty eligibility for outdoor installations within 20 miles of the coast
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or protected, fully covered outdoor areas.
- Marine Grade
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited when installed in residential setting
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Seeded Clear
Finish: Coastal Bronze, Coastal Burnished Steel, Coastal Dark Smoke, Coastal Mahogany
Position: Short, Standard, Long
- Five 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Fixture Height 18.5", Diameter 22.5":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 4.5", Adjustable To 68.1", Adjustable From 30.3", Adjustable To 35.8", Adjustable From 35.5", Adjustable To 47.1":
- Shade Height 8.4", Diameter 2":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Enjoy the romance of candlelight throughout the seasons. The Kichler Oak Trail Outdoor Chandelier features the beauty of Beige candles with a Clear top drip trim that mimics real candle wax. Its brass frame and Olde Bronze finish give this ...
Vintage industrial-era design. The Kichler Westington Outdoor Chandelier gives your patios and sunrooms a charming, rustic look with its exposed filament bulbs, pipe-inspired frame, and classic Olde Bronze-finished shades. Its familiar form and crisp lighting is sure to bring a ...
The Kichler Alameda Indoor/Outdoor Chandelier offers soft, warm, subtle appeal. Features a solid brass framework with a Canyon View finish and honey opalescent glass panels on its four lanterns. Its relaxed Mission style will enhance a variety of spaces, and ...