LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Poppy Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Material: Natural wood veneers with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord and three aircraft suspension cables included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate, Grey
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Height 29.5", Diameter 33.9":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 101.5":
- Medium Option Cable Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 23.6", Diameter 28.7":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 95.6":
- Small Option Cable Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Height 17", Diameter 24.8":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 88.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Slamp Clizia Suspension unites soft geometry, handcrafted detail and material innovation in a glowing cluster of interlocked squares. Manually assembled, the numerous pieces are made from the patented and recyclable material Opalflex® which resembles cut sea glass. The semi-translucent ...
High fashion meets the high seas with the Corbett Lighting Dolce Suspension. Drapes of capiz shell and crystal strands hang from the multiple wave-like tiers of the hand-crafted iron frame. The overall result is one of oceanic elegance. Available as ...
Svelte and sophisticated, the Bover Slend 02 Suspension is a shapely stick of light, its ridged expanse evocative of the nodes found on timber bamboo. Sleekly composed of spun aluminum and available in three high sheen finishes, the complementary silhouettes ...