FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Arabic Dial is available with the following:
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra in 2011
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS, glass
- Brushed stainless steel frame with ABS back
- White paper clock face with clear glass front
- Black print Arabic-style dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Battery Type: 1 AA (Included)
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 17.7":
- Medium Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 13.8":
- Small Option Item Depth 1.81", Diameter 9.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT10011, LT10012, LT10013
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give new meaning to the term "golden hour." The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Gold Wall Clock has all the clean, modern style and state-of-the-art LED technology of the classic QLOCKTWO but with a decidedly glamorous upgrade. This limited ...
Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast ...
The Blomus PRIMO Wall-Mounted Cosmetic Mirror designed in Germany by Stotz-design, is yet another product continuing the Blomus tradition of producing only the highest quality of stainless steel products. The PRIMO series is slightly broader than Duo, but still maintains ...