Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The No. 9 Ottoman is available with the following:
- Designed by Audra Bielskus, T.J. Thomas in 2013
- Made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk jug count: 96
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 22", Height 14", Depth 17.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
NO-NO9O-AR, NO-NO9O-BL, NO-NO9O-CB, NO-NO9O-CG, NO-NO9O-CW, NO-NO9O-EG, NO-NO9O-LG, NO-NO9O-OR, NO-NO9O-SB, NO-NO9O-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Vitra Freeform Ottoman was designed by Isamu Noguchi to give feet a cool, curvaceous place to rest. The large kidney-shaped ottoman complements the organic, flowing lines of the Freeform Sofa, and completes the sculptural effect (like flat, rounded stones ...
The perfect piece to complete your furnishing puzzle, the Fatboy First Avenue Parc Ottoman features a funky puff embroidered design and a soft yet solid polystyrene foam stuffing. Place several together to create a large seating island and break up ...