FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Fredrick Ramond is a high end, boutique-quality line of lighting focused on innovative products and design. Using the finest materials and finishes available, Fredrick Ramond lighting fixtures offer unparalleled style, able to impress even the most discerning audience and suit an array of sophisticated decor styles. Now a division of Hinkley Lighting, Fredrick Ramond pays close attention to even the smallest details, creating lighting that is not only beautiful, but also endures over time.
The Nest Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Silver Leaf
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: One 18 Watt (1100 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 6.25":
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 6":
- Large Option Fixture Height 15", Diameter 8.25", Weight 8 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 53.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6.25":
- Small Option Fixture Height 8.5", Diameter 6", Weight 5 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 14.5", Adjustable To 41":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An artful contrast of masculine and feminine design. The Fiona Mini Pendant by Fredrick Ramond features an industrial black mesh cage that surrounds an interior band of polished stainless steel and tiered glass spheres. Both rugged and chic elements work ...
The Elk Lighting Diamond Plate Mini Pendant pays homage to the unique beauty of diamond tread aluminum commonly found in industrial settings. Thick sheets of aluminum are formed into a drum shape, nicely complementing the frosted glass diffuser. The visible ...
The Hubbardton Forge Airis Mini Pendant features a sleek, simple cylinder well suited to modern kitchens and bars. A tiered wrought iron cap lends an Arts and Crafts impression yet maintains a contemporary feel with a metallic finish. Warm light ...