Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Mix Modular 3 Piece Sofa is available with the following:
- Finish: Black (legs)
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
- All Gus Modern fabric is double rub tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Includes 3 matching bolster cushions
- Join components together with integrated connectors on underside
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Shield, Parliament Stone, Vintage Smoke
- Item: Width 126", Height 28.5", Depth 38"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A brilliant combination of comfort and contemporary style. The Cane-line Diamond Sofa gets its name from its faceted, angular base, made out of Cane-line Tex material stretched taut over an aluminum frame. All-weather Sunbrella cushions are crisply tailored, yet super-cushy, ...
The Carl Hansen OW149-2 Colonial Sofa is the perfect representation of designer Ole Wanscher's fascination with 18th century furniture design. This petite 2-seater loveseat reveals such design inspiration with the delicate-looking curves and slim legs of the solid wood frame ...