FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Ever since it was founded in 2006, Chandra has been consistently dedicated to giving their customers authentic, handcrafted rugs. Chandra rugs are all made by hand by skilled artisans using only the finest materials; the resulting floor coverings are comfortable, long-lasting and crafted in an alluring and constantly growing array of creative colors and patterns--ranging from traditional to modern and everywhere in-between.
The Milano Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool, cotton backing
- Rug pad highly recommended
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Rug Traffic Levels: 4
- Made In India
Color: Black/Taupe, Taupe/Beige, Yellow/Ivory
Size: 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in, 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in, 9 ft x 13 ft
- 5 ft x 7 ft 6 in Option Item Length 90", Width 60":
- 7 ft 9 in x 10 ft 6 in Option Item Length 126", Width 93":
- 9 ft x 13 ft Option Item Length 156", Width 108":
- When cleaning a Chandra handmade rug, a suction only vacuum setting is usually best to prevent excess pilling or fuzzing. Clean up any spots or spills immediately. In order to act quickly, it is important to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Grey matters: the Chandra Anni 11402 Rug adds shadow and nuance to living rooms, studies and other spaces with its spectrum of cool, muted tones. Hand woven in India by skilled craftsmen using traditional, eco-friendly practices, it’s composed of the ...
So hot, so cool: balancing bright colors and a muted background, the Chandra Inhabit 21627 Rug infuses new energy into contemporary decor. It’s fashioned from pure New Zealand wool, which is renowned for numerous properties, including renewability, durability and stain ...
In an intriguing blend of formality and casualness, the pattern of the Chandra Jessica Swift 28900 Rug features straight rows of swirling, hand-drawn dots. The mostly taupe and cream palette is accentuated by random bright pops of teal. The entire ...