FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Meurice Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Glass
- Shade Material: White Frosted Glass
- Small uses 2 lamps, Medium uses 3, Large uses 5
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Shade Color: Frosted White
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Two 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Five 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 37", Depth 4":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 25.25", Depth 4":
- Small Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 13.5", Depth 4":
Manufacturer IDs: view
S760, S761, S762, Z760, Z761, Z762
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A touch of Hollywood Regency, a hint of retro mod. The Robert Abbey Meurice 5-Arm Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler features the best from these design eras, updated here for the funky fabulous home. Part of a larger collection ...