FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Meurice Printed Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Acrylic
- Shade Material: Printed hardback fabric
- White acrylic diffuser
- 36" suspension chain
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Supernova Noir Printed, Supernova Teal Printed
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 25"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 24.25", Adjustable To 60.25"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 18"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 50.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
53LS, 53SN, 53ST, 57LS, 57SN, 57ST, S53LS, S53SN, S53ST, S57LS, S57SN, S57ST, Z53LS, Z53SN, Z53ST, Z57LS, Z57SN, Z57ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Modoluce Discovolante Pendant diffuses a rich glow around a space through its finely tailored drum-shaped shade and bottom Opal plexiglass diffuser. The Ivory shade displays clean lines and tones that are ideal for enhancing interiors with the perfect amount ...
Finish off your mid-century modern lounge with the Robert Abbey Rio Pendant. The overall teardrop-shaped form includes a rounded White glass shade that fits perfectly within a similarly rounded metal frame authentically detailed with a notched border. Complement any groovy ...