FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Melt Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Front, Tom Dixon in 2015
- Material: Half-metallized polycarbonate shade, plated metal and a clear suspension cable
- Vacuum metallization creates a mirror effect when turned off and a translucence when turned on
- Irregular shape created with a mold
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Chrome, Copper, Gold
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 25 Watt (232 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (580 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable: Length 98.4"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.6", Diameter 19.6"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 118"
- Small Option Cable: Length 98.4"
- Small Option Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.6", Diameter 10.6"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 109"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
MES01CH/MBA07UL, MES01CO/MBA07COUL, MES01G/MBA07GUL, MES02CH/MBA08UL, MES02CO/MBA08COUL, MES02G/MBA08GUL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by great fortifying structures in Islamic architecture, the Dark lighting Kasbah Pendant interlocks six rectangular ramparts in a semi-open structure that surprises with a vibrant roster of pastel finishes. The generous down light finds its way between the layered ...
The Dark lighting Crosslight Pendant is a double cross structure with a neon glow, recalling images of the bright green pharmacy signs scattered throughout European cities. The recognizable symbol manifests in a three-dimensional tubular structure with six points, like the ...
The Dark Lighting Metropolis Pendant is an abstract translucent block of the modern age that inspired a comic book series. The icy assemblage glows from within, stirring notions of lit skylines, architectural marvels and urban life of the twentieth century. ...