FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Malibu Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Opal Etched Glass
- Oval wall plate
- 8" of wire supplied
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Width 8"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 8.43", Depth 7"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Height 4.25", Diameter 3.32"
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Width 4.5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 22", Height 8.4", Depth 7"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Height 4.25", Diameter 3.32"
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Width 12"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 30.5", Height 8.43", Depth 7"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Height 4.25", Diameter 3.32"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
VS26002-PN, VS26003-PN, VS26004-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A charming transitional piece fit for homes and businesses alike. The Maurice Bath Bar by Philips features upturned glass shades that sit atop an extended metal arms. The orientation and opacity of each shade allows its internal light source to ...
With its cool curved design, the Textile Archway Bath Bar evokes a tranquil, spa-worthy feeling – the perfect finishing touch for the master bath or powder room. This versatile contemporary bath bar includes a woven fabric shade for a warm, ...
Tailored, minimal, versatile. The Modern Forms Bahn LED Bath Bar is a clean, precisely engineered fixture with sleek German styling. Boasting a steel frame and ceramic-screened mitered glass, Bahn also features a low profile and simple silhouette, and may be ...