Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Logan Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: 92% polyester/8% linen
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped loose-spun poly
- Frame Material: FSC-Certified hardwood, stainless steel legs
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric: Leaside Driftwood, Oxford Quartz, Oxford Zinc, Sterling Gravel
- Item: Width 84", Height 31", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 19"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gus Modern Logan Bi-Sectional Sofa combines a modern, tailored look with comfort. The cushions have a plush loose-spun poly fill wrapped with Dacron to help them hold their shape. Unique channel stitching on the back cushions creates a subtle ...