FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since 1980, B.Lux, has gathered top lighting designers to join their team in Markina, Spain. Here these innovative men and women follow in the footsteps of esteemed designer Guillermo Capdevila. B.Lux fixtures include pendants, ceiling lights, semi-flushmounts, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. B.Lux fixtures are the perfect way to produce inviting illumination in your home or work space.
The Kanpazar 150 Outdoor Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed in 2005
- Finish: Frosted White
- Material: UV Resistant Polyethylene
- IP54 Rated for Wet Locations
- Hardwired versions are installed in fixed positions
- Portable versions include over 11 ft of cord with plug-in installation
- Suited for outdoor and indoor use
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Option: Hardwired, Portable, Portable with Concrete Base, Hardwired with Steel Base
- Two 55 Watt (4800 Lumens) 120 Volt 2G11 4 Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Hardwired Option Fixture: Height 58.25", Diameter 17.5"
- Portable Option Cord: Length 137.8"
- Portable Option Fixture: Height 58.25", Diameter 17.5"
- Portable with Concrete Base Option Base: Height 11.5", Diameter 7.75"
- Portable with Concrete Base Option Cord: Length 137.8"
- Portable with Concrete Base Option Fixture: Height 69.25", Diameter 17.5"
- Hardwired with Steel Base Option Base: Length 13.25", Width 13.25", Height 8.25"
- Hardwired with Steel Base Option Fixture: Height 67", Diameter 17.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the storage vessels of antiquity, the Bover Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp modernizes that classic silhouette. Hand-wrapped polyethylene fibers are woven into the elongated basketlike shape, and treated to withstand exposure to the elements. Inside, a Frosted polyethylene globe ...
Enhance your outdoor spaces and your mood with the Artkalia Ballia LED Globe. This White Opaque polyethylene sphere evenly diffuses a wide range of light colors and effects in all directions. Its durable, watertight construction means you can put Ballia ...
Edison the Petit, undressed. The Fatboy Transloetje is a transparent version of that original--and popular--lighting design. In addition to revealing all the lamp's cool interior mechanisms, the clear colored plastic shows off an old-fashioned bulb, which is actually an energy ...